SafeTravels by World Travel & Tourism Council
We’ve joined with the World Travel & Tourism Council and USTOA to ensure safe and seamless travel in the new normal. The SafeTravels Stamp was created for you, the traveler, to recognize destinations and businesses around the world which have adopted the SafeTravels health and hygiene protocols. We want you to feel confident in getting back to travel, so when you see the stamp you know you can look forward to a safe travel experience.
What are the SafeTravels Protocols?
As a tour operator, we’re working to deliver a safe experience for our staff and guests through enhanced cleanliness and hygiene best practices, including:
- Working with our partners in destination to understand what additional measures have been introduced.
- Implementing or confirming with our partners a process focused on enhanced sanitation, disinfection, and deep cleaning practices for coaches and other vehicles used as well as an increase in cleaning/disinfection frequency.
- Implementing customer processes including guest information and minimizing physical contact.
- Establishing with partners and suppliers, including shops, showrooms, tasting venues/shops, museums, shows, theatre, concert halls, factories & farms, that they follow like-minded health, sanitation, disinfection and hygiene protocols aligned with local regulation.
- Establishing that partner restaurants follow like-minded health, sanitation, disinfection and hygiene, and food safety protocols to protect guests.