This situation is constantly evolving and we will be monitoring and adjusting our guidelines as needed. Please check back often to see the latest guidelines and recommendations for our tours.
We’re ready to travel again. And we’re ready for you!
We have been working tirelessly with all of our partners to elevate our standards for health and safety for our guests. Here’s the information you need to know about upcoming trips!
COVID-19 travel requirements:
- In addition to destination-specific entry requirements, smarTours requires all travelers to provide a negative, viral COVID-19 antigen or PCR test issued no more than 3 days prior to departure, documentation of recovery from COVID-19 from your healthcare provider, or proof of full vaccination before leaving the U.S.
- All travelers returning to the U.S., including those who have been vaccinated, must provide a negative, viral COVID-19 test issued no more than 3 days prior to departure or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 from your healthcare provider. NOTE: smarTours will arrange testing for the group in destination. The cost of the test varies by destination.
Before you depart, you will receive:
- A safety pack with hand sanitizer, face mask, and wipes
- Our action plan for emergency situations
- A list of health services and institutions in the destination(s)
While in the destination, you should expect:
- The buses will be disinfected daily
- Additional face coverings will be available where possible
- The action plan for emergency situations will be available
- The list of health services and institutions in the destination(s) will be available
- The tour guide will avoid crowded locations as much as possible
- You can suspend daily housekeeping service (by request)
- Contactless check-in will be available when possible
- Limited or suspended buffet meals or alternative options
- Limited group sizes
- Social distancing practices will be in effect