This situation is constantly evolving and we will be monitoring and adjusting our guidelines as needed. Please check back often to see the latest guidelines and recommendations for our tours.
We are getting ready to travel again. And we are getting ready for you.
We have been working tirelessly with all of our partners to elevate our standards for health & safety for our guests. We are also following the USTOA TOURCARE guidelines. See below for more details.
Before you depart, you will receive:
- A safety pack with hand sanitizer, face mask, and wipes
- Our action plan for emergency situations
- A list of health services and institutions in the destination(s)
While in the destination, you should expect:
- The buses will be disinfected daily
- Additional face coverings will be available where possible
- The action plan for emergency situations will be available
- The list of health services and institutions in the destination(s) will be available
- The tour guide will avoid crowded locations as much as possible
- You can suspend daily housekeeping service (by request)
- Contactless check-in will be available when possible
- Limited or suspended buffet meals or alternative options
- Limited group sizes
- Social distancing practices will be in effect
What is USTOA TOURCARE? In addition, we are partnering with the USTOA to ensure we meet their TOURCARE guidelines. You can learn more about these guidelines here.