fbpx

Splendors of Egypt – Female room mate

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Harriet Davis 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Do Costa Smith
    Participant

I would like to find a female room mate to a travel with on this and other tours. I am new to this forum so I don’t know what the protocol is here.

Here are some other tours I would like to take I the next few years…South Africa, UAE, South American Odyssey: Brazil, Argentina & Chile, AROUND THE WORLD TOUR.

There is no particular order, however, I wold like to get to Egypt sooner than later.

Hilary Rhonan
    Participant

Hi am also seeking a female roommate. I am going on the Egypt trip starting November 11. I am very mellow and really looking forward to seeing the pyramids!
    Hilary

Hilary Rhonan
    Participant

Hi are you still looking for roommate for Egypt trip?

Harriet Davis
    Participant

Hi Hilary,

I still need a room mate for my Splendors of Egypt trip leaving December 3rd to 12th. Are you still going in November?

Harriet

Hilary Rhonan
    Participant

Yes I wish we could have worked it out
    Have a wonderful trip
    Hilary

Harriet Davis
    Participant

Hillary,
    I too am sorry that w could not work this out. would you contact me and let me know how your trip was and how it was to travel alone. I am on face book.

Hello this is Meggy I’m 59 and I’m looking for a female roommate for 2020 splendors of Egypt
    02/28 – 03/08 I’m going with my sister and her husband but my spouse can’t go.

Harriet Davis
    Participant

Hi Meggy, Thanks for reaching out. I am already signed up for the splendors of Egypt tour of Egypt leaving December 3, 2019. Maybe another time. Travel safely and have fun.
    Harriet

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.