fbpx

South African rour

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Marie Thompson 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Betty B Lester

Need an older female roommate for South Africa tour Sept 19 to Oct 2
    reCAPTCHA

marina gorenshteyn
    Participant

i am interested in this tour as well. also looking for the similar tour from the gate one. i would like to see victoria falls and botswana on my own before or after this trip, because their extension is way too expensive. i am 60 y old , well traveled from cleveland , ohio. i still work full time.

Cynthia Small
    Participant

I am looking to go to South Africa August 20 thru Sep 2 and also do the excursion to Victoria Falls. I’m a 58 year old female.

Marie Thompson
    Participant

I am also interested in the Aug 20-Sept 2 S.A. trip with the extension to Victoria Falls & Botswana. I am 66 years old in good shape. Retired from teaching after 33 years in 2006 and then took over my husband’s tax business and closed it this year. Love to travel-have seen a lot of Europe. Africa has been on my Bucket List for many years. Am interested in having a roommate to pal around with on the trip. Have not booked the trip yet. Live in North Carolina.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.