fbpx

share trip to south africa in september

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  marina gorenshteyn 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

marina gorenshteyn
    Participant

looking for female roomate to south africa in september of this year. also in march 2020 india preferably wit gate 1 or indus companies. also roomate for the cruise even this summer british isles. 61 y old, active female, still working full time, well traveled on my own.

Debora Hintz
    Participant

Hi Marina, I may be interested in your South Africa and India trips. We are similar in age, interest and that we both are working full time. Debora

marina gorenshteyn
    Participant

sorry , did not respond on time. to be honest i also looking to similar trips in gate 1, they are cheaper, and company is fine. i took trip to morocco with them. now you could contact me at btoll@aol.com and after we could talk on the phone. i live in cleveland , ohio. i am interested in south africa trip in september with a lot of dates available in gate 1, also looking for roomate for cruise scottland and ireland last minute this july and another new year cruise from singapour to dubai which is leaving on december 18. for next year i am interested to go to india perhaps february. i am kind of flexible at work when to go, but i have husband in the nursing home after strock, so i did not had vacation for 2 years, so i could not take longish trips due to that.depends of your interest we could perhaps find something to go together. i also interested in brazilia, columbia, ecuador and central america as well as cruise to australia and new zealand.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.