fbpx

SEEKING SENIOR NON-SMOKING FEMALE FOR GREECE TOUR OCTOBER 2020

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Toby Mailman
    Participant

I am a 72-year-old female, fairly active, non-smoking, experienced traveler. I live in New York City. I will be going on the Spectacular Greece with Island Cruise, October 10 – 20, 2020. This is my first trip to Greece. This is my first trip with smarTours. I am single, never married, no children, but I enjoy hearing about other people’s families, if they want to share. I am friendly but not too chatty. I respect other people’s desire for quiet. I love seeing new cultures and the ecology, both flora and fuana, of other places. My avocation is photography and I have a lot of beautiful photos on my walls of some of the places I’ve traveled. I was most recently in Morocco. I would be happy discuss questions that someone who may be interested in sharing a room may have. Thanks for your interest.

Mary Atwood
    Participant

Toby,
    I am a 71-yer-old female, fairly active, non-smoking, experienced traveler. I live in Connecticut. I am thinking of going on the Spectacular Greece with Island Cruise trip and could possibly make October 10-20 work. I am married and have three grown children and a first grandchild due in March. My husband does not mind if I go for a short tour by myself. I did a SmarTours trip to Egypt last November and found it well organized and worthwhile. I did that one as a single and enjoyed having my own room, but the single supplements certainly increase the cost. I too enjoy photography. I made a 675 slide show of the Egypt trip. Perhaps we should meet. I could take the train to Grand Central. I am not at all familiar with NYC. I take the train in to go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art from time to time but that is about it. I grew up on a farm in Illinois, met my husband in Washington DC, where my children went to school. My husband was in the foreign service. We have lived in Yemen, Mali, Kyrgyzstan, and Zimbabwe during his career. I am a retired teacher.
    Tell me more about yourself. I look forward to your reply. Mary Atwood

Toby Mailman
    Participant

Hi. This is Toby Mailman. As we are getting closer to the departure date for Greece I was wondering if you are still interested in sharing a room. Are you still planning to go on this trip. So far they have not cancelled, so I assume they are going forward in October. I hope you have been doing well during this difficult time.
    Toby

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.