fbpx

Roommate for Greece spring 2021.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christina Collins
    Participant

Looking for a female non smoking roommate or the Greece trip in the spring of 2021.

Mary George
    Participant

Hi Christina, I am interested in going to Greece in 2021, and Spring would be ideal weather wise. I am a non-smoker. I am a senior citizen, and active……If my situation appeals to you, let me know…..Thanks, Mary (Peg)

Christina Collins
    Participant

Hello Mary,
    So good to hear from you. I am definitely very interested. Have you looked at any of the dates for Greece? I am flexible so let me know what date would work for you. I am a non smoker also. I am married but my husband doesn’t want to travel anymore and I’m not ready to stop. I love traveling. Lets look at the dates and put a plan in place.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks for your reply.

Christina

Mary George
    Participant

HI Christina,

Thanks for your rapid reply. I am getting excited about the trip, and we haven’t even decided on the particulars…..I lost my husband several years ago, and I love to travel as well.
    My suitcase is always packed and raring to go!

I too am flexible. I did check some of the dates, but it depends which trip you want to take. I like all there offerings for Greece, so either one is fine with me.

Looking forward to hearing from you again. I was going to post an entry for a roommate also, when I discovered your entry. So glad I found it. Take Care and Stay safe, Mary (Peg)

Christina Collins
    Participant

Hi again Mary,
    I was looking at the Spectacular Greece with the Island Cruise. I think the month of May would be best for me. Would you mind possibly speaking on the phone to work out the details? My phone number is 7043079039.

Lets talk.
    Christina

fbn sio
    Participant

Hi Christina, I am interested in going to Greece in 2021

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.