fbpx

Male roommate for South American Odyssey: Brazil, Argentina & Chile

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alberto Reyno 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Alberto Reyno
    Participant

I’ll likely travel alone for the February 3, 2020 South American Odyssey: Brazil, Argentina & Chile. I’ll be wth my cousin and her husband for this travel. I’m 69 years old and fairly healthy and don’t need special medical attention. I don’t snore or smoke – clean living. I speak English and an Asian. I’m of the silent type and a bit spiritual.

Manmohan Singh
    Participant

Hi Alberto
    Love this trip, going to Australia tour for 16 days, From Jan 20 till Feb 7th 2020, let me know if u can go in march or April, Or any others tour if u r going alone, Good day.
    Manny

Alberto Reyno
    Participant

Thanks Manny for your offer to me to join your Australia Tour this January. I’ve not been to Australia and I would have loved to go there but the schedule will be in conflict with my South American tour which starts on February 3, 2020. Perhaps I will be able to join you in your other travels. Have a good day ahead.

Felix Sy
    Participant

Hi Alberto, I am also looking for a roommate in travelling. I am also 69 years old, Chinese-Filipino, and had traveled with Smartours several times. I also don’t smoke and try to be hygienic, but I do have sleep apnea and snored, and if snoring doesn’t bother you, I would like to find out more about sharing a trip. Felix

Alberto Reyno
    Participant

Hi Felix, Thank you for your post about your interest to be my roommate during the mentioned tour to South America packaged by smarTours. I’ll be more than glad to have you for my roommate. We’re of the same age and I’m looking forward to some sharing of life’s experience between us. Have a good day ahead.

Alberto Reyno
    Participant

Hi Felix, I hope this finds you well. May I know if you have decided to join this Tour with me as a possible roommate. Thanks you.

Felix Sy
    Participant

Hi Alberto, sorry for the late reply, I just came back from a 10-days cruise. I like to chat with you and get to know each other a little bit more. My email is punzotang@yahoo.com.
    Look forward to hearing from you. Felix

Alberto Reyno
    Participant

Hi FElix, I’m available now for the chat. Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.