fbpx

Machu Picchu & Galapagos Island Hopping

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cindy McQuade 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Linda Travellust
    Participant

Looking for a female roommate for the Machu Picchu & Galapagos Island Hopping Tours. Possibly July or August of 2020. I have traveled with SmarTours before to South Africa w/extension in 2017 and it was very expensive for a solo traveler. I am a wildlife photographer, super mellow, and love animals. Hoping to find someone to share this adventure with. If you’re interested please shoot me an email konago2hi@yahoo.com

Cindy McQuade
    Participant

Hi I would luv to do this trip..but solo is just to much money! I am considering booking the may or july 2020 trip..I’ve traveled with smartours to ireland an it was fantastic. I am easy going and just want to see the world while having a good time. I’m 56 and active..

Linda Travellust
    Participant

Hi There,
    Would it be possible for you to email me to discuss which month works?
    Thx
    Linda

Cindy McQuade
    Participant

Virginia Mills
    Participant

Hi, I would love to travel more often, but solo traveling is so very expensive, I’ve never traveled with smart tours, I would love to do this tour to Peru if anyone would like to go in In May or June, I’m an active 52 year old nonsmoker, easy going, likes to drink wine, a foodie, wants to enjoy life.

Cindy McQuade
    Participant

Hi..smartours is fabulous…and single supplement is to much! I am a wine n foodie also age 56..luv to discuss with you..email me at cdmcquade22@gmail.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.