fbpx

Female roommate Slendors of Egypt March 2021

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    LaTasha Thomas
    Participant

Hello! My name is LaTasha and I am a counselor and yoga instructor who loves to travel, but unfortunately not all of my friends and family share the some joy. I am looking for someone to room with for The Splendors of Egypt Tour is upcoming March.

Dennis Piper
    Participant

what’s your exact dates?

Rokea Davis
    Participant

What’s your dates ?

LaTasha Thomas
    Participant

I haven’t booked yet, so I am flexible. However, I would really like to go in March. June and July work for me as well.

LaTasha Thomas
    Participant

March 18th-28th are the exact dates for March

Rokea Davis
    Participant

Hey LaTasha March might be to soon for July is good I’m a nurse so I would have to take two weeks off from work which is fine I’m available how can know a little bit more about each other I was thinking maybe we can do meet greet dinner drinks if you drink hang out exchange emails and pictures that way we feel comfortable:)

LaTasha Thomas
    Participant

July sounds good! From what I understand not many people travel during that time, due to it being it’s hottest month. But on the flip side not many people are there and I was told that you can really enjoy the sites.

Where are you from? I’m in PA. We can totally try to connect off-line if possible, but in the meantime here are my instagram handles @tasha_t_80 @zen__holistics

I see they are running a sale until the end of the year, so we might want to consider at least putting the deposit down to secure the better pricing…

Looking forward to getting to know one another!

Rokea Davis
    Participant

Yes with Covid not really people traveling which would be good for us because we can explore more and I actually deactivated my Instagram and other social media just taking a little break working out ect so maybe our regular email and I from New York City but currently living in Pennsylvania as well 30 years old Nurse in the hospital and I’m all about traveling so this a good opportunity

LaTasha Thomas
    Participant

Great! I dig falling back from social media. I have it but dont really engage all that much. We can totally do email. My email is tashat890@gmail.com.

What part of PA are you in?

Rokea Davis
    Participant

Good morning I just sent you an email 😊

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.