fbpx

Female Roommate for Thailand & Angkor Wat Nov 5 – Nov 21, 2019

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rosalia rojas 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Adeline Robinson
    Participant

Went to Egypt last year and our guide mentioned the history and beauty of Angkor Wat. By time I made up my mind to go, my roommate had already found another travelling partner for this trip. I’m in their room to save on single supplement because the fourth person in who had planed to go, had to cancel. We would all prefer for me to get a separate room and roommate and still avoid single supplement cost. We are a lively bunch who enjoy traveling. A few of the other places we visited were China, Ghana, Mexico, Europe. I hope you will join us as my roommate on this exciting tour.

Irene Berkowitz
    Participant

Hi My name is Irene Berkowitz and I am looking for a Roommate for this exact trip. If you wish to contact me, please call at 267-980-6115. Would be better to text first as I often don’t answer if I don’t recognize the number calling.

Irene Berkowitz
    Participant

I am looking for a roommate for this exact tour. If you wish to contact me 267-980-6115. Let me know in advance through email or text, so I will answer call. berkowitz23@gmail.com or 267-980-6115. Thanks.

rosalia rojas
    Participant

Hello Adeline! am looking for a roommate for amazing Thailand trip. I would like to join your group if possible.
    Thank you in advance. please let me know at rosee284u@hotmail.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.