fbpx

Female roommate for Around the World Tour in 2020

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Elizabeth Griffiths 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am an active senior who wants to see more of the world. I would like to book an Around The World Tour sometime in 2020. Could save some money by booking before 9/30.

I am on Facebook so we could become friends that way or we could talk. I live in Massachusetts and taught high school math in Cambridge for 35 years.

I am open to other trips also. Hope to find a roommate and use the single supplement money for other expenses.

Arabia Vargas
    Participant

HI Elizabeth. I love to travel and was looking at the around the world trip. Even thought about going this year in November! I live in Tx and still work part time but am a senior too. I notice you are in Mass. I recently visited a friend in Mattapoisett. love the sailing and played pickle ball. This trip sounds so great. Giving you a taste of so many places and the price is good! I am also on Facebook. Really interested in this trip. Did you have any specific dates in mind? Oh, my name is Arabia Vargas. I live on the island of Galveston, Texas. Still very hot here. ugh

Hi Arabia,

I haven’t booked the tour yet as the single supplement is quite a bit. Hard to pick a date. Would next March or November work for you? Also, we could connect on Facebook.

Do you have any other tours booked?

Elizabeth

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.