fbpx

Female Roommate- Flexible places

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Lauren Stallone
    Participant

Hi Evelyn & everyone! I just joined this group and looking forward to new adventures and friends. I am 40 years old and work as a paramedic in New York. I’d like to visit Egypt next year on the splendors of Egypt tour preferably October. Dates are flexible. I am also looking for other places to visit as well. I normally do not travel alone but my husband is only interested on plopping on a beach!!! E-Mail LStallone105@gmail.com

Kimberley Giffen
    Participant

Hi Evelyn My name is Kim Giffen. I’m from British Columbia, Canada. I am 62 and still working part-time in tourism. I am interested in traveling to Columbia, Cuba, Morrocco and Eastern Europe and Greece and the Greek Islands. I have done a fair bit of travel from backpacking to four star resorts. I speak some spanish and french which can be helpful. I just returned from an Alaskan cruise with some friends in September but my favorite trips are those where you really experience the different cultures. I was hoping to travel somewhere in January or February 2020. My email is kamloopskim@hotmail.com should you wish to chat via email. Thanks

Virginia Mills
    Participant

Hi I’m new to this group, I really want to spend more time traveling but as you know solo traveling cost more, I’m 52 single nonsmoker, loves animals, nature, beaches, mountains, not much fun in cold climate places, but I would love to see the northern lights one day, if anyone needs a travel buddy I would love to help out, I’m easy going, love food and wine, not a complainer I’ll go with the flow, no stress, I just want to enjoy life

Lauren Stallone
    Participant

Hi Virginia! I think we have the same interests! Would love to see northern lights. I hope to visit Egypt as well! LStallone105@gmail.com

Hilary Rhonan
    Participant

Hi I just got back from Egypt and it was amaze! Next are the Northern Lights
    I am very flexible and really enjoy seeing new places
    Hilary

Barbara Ware
    Participant

Hello! I would also like to visit Iceland and see the Northern Lights say November 5 departure? I live in New England have similar interests as Virginia. I can also flex somewhat on dates. Retired non smoker and well traveled. If interested my email is bware007@myfairpoint.net.
    Thanks,
    Barbara

Virginia Mills
    Participant

Hi, when is the best time of year to see the northern lights? And which would be best, Alaska or Iceland?

Hilary Rhonan
    Participant

Hi I don’t know I wouldn’t mind tying Alaska and Northern Lights into 1 trip
    Hilary

Hilary Rhonan
    Participant

Either Alaska or Iceland would work 😊

Virginia Mills
    Participant

I have to check or research when would be the time to visit each place to see the lights. I’ve never been to Alaska, I hear its wonderful, especially the Alaskan cruises, letme know what you find.

Hilary Rhonan
    Participant

Hi from what I can gather the best time to go Alaska is in spring/summer and the lights in the winter so it is difficult to do them at the same time

Hilary Rhonan
    Participant

Need female roommate for Northern Lights trip November 5 to November 11 2020

I just got back from Egypt and it was terrific!

I’m very easy going and really looking forward to seeing the Lights!!!

Hilary Rhonan
    Participant

Need female roommate for Northern Lights trip November 5 to November 11, 2020

I just got back from Egypt and it was terrific!

I’m very easy going and really looking forward to seeing the Lights!!!

Virginia Mills
    Participant

Hi Hilary, will this be with Smartours and approximately how much will it cost?

Hilary Rhonan
    Participant

Hi the trip is to Northern Lights Iceland and it is on Smartours. I just got back from Egypt on Smartours and had a terrific time. The lights have been on my bucket list. I just signed up
    My email is hrhonan@gmail.com
    Hilary

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.