fbpx

Female Roommate- Flexible places

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eloidina Cazenave 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Evelyn Hemingway
    Participant

Hi: My name is Evelyn Hemingway. I recently retired from the Federal Government and my goal is now to enjoy my golden years. I will be turning 60 in August. There are lots of places in my bucket list, so I am pretty flexible. Particular interest are Egypt and Israel. Right now I have 2 upcoming trips July-Aug-Sep. However, I am available the rest of the year and could plan for 2020 as well.

CHARYL PACE
    Participant

Hi, Evelyn I would love to start my bucket list as well. I am 63 years old in 2 weeks, retired educator, widow. I already booked a trip through another company to the mediterranean this fall. The single supplement is outrageous. I would like to go to Egypt next March. The weather at that time of the year is better. Shoot me an email and I will give you my phone number so we can discuss our bucket lists if you are interested. drpace82@gmaill.com

I also want to see the Great Wall of China, the northern lights, Alaska, Hawaii, Austrailia, Gallopagos Islands, and many more.

Eloidina Cazenave
    Participant

My name is Nina, I have retired from Clinical Microbiology, I am very active and still have some wishes in my bucket list.
    I am interested in Israel/Jordan for winter of 2020 and also Colombia, Brazil, Bolivia. My email: ninaca_2000@hotmail.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.