fbpx

Female Roommate- Flexible places

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Magdalena Papadopoulos 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Evelyn Hemingway
    Participant

Hi: My name is Evelyn Hemingway. I recently retired from the Federal Government and my goal is now to enjoy my golden years. I will be turning 60 in August. There are lots of places in my bucket list, so I am pretty flexible. Particular interest are Egypt and Israel. Right now I have 2 upcoming trips July-Aug-Sep. However, I am available the rest of the year and could plan for 2020 as well.

CHARYL PACE
    Participant

Hi, Evelyn I would love to start my bucket list as well. I am 63 years old in 2 weeks, retired educator, widow. I already booked a trip through another company to the mediterranean this fall. The single supplement is outrageous. I would like to go to Egypt next March. The weather at that time of the year is better. Shoot me an email and I will give you my phone number so we can discuss our bucket lists if you are interested. drpace82@gmaill.com

I also want to see the Great Wall of China, the northern lights, Alaska, Hawaii, Austrailia, Gallopagos Islands, and many more.

Eloidina Cazenave
    Participant

My name is Nina, I have retired from Clinical Microbiology, I am very active and still have some wishes in my bucket list.
    I am interested in Israel/Jordan for winter of 2020 and also Colombia, Brazil, Bolivia. My email: ninaca_2000@hotmail.com

Della Page
    Participant

Hi Evelyn, I am 64 and have been traveling several years and looking to travel more frequently. I am also flexible in destinations. Right now I would like to plan a trip for late May 2020. Would love to talk first. You can contact me by email at dpth765@gmail.com Thanks, Della

sara marcille
    Participant

HI Evelyn, I am interested in finding some travel buddies. The more I save on single supplements the more I can travel. I am flexible as to destinations, time of the year. My email is sarasue334@yahoo.com, lets talk.

Hilary Rhonan
    Participant

Hi I am 69 and going on the Egypt trip in November
    Are you available?
    Hilary

Della Page
    Participant

No, sorry, I am not as I already have a trip planned but keep my name and I might be available for a future trip. dpth765@gmail.com 336-310-4085 Della

Rietta Klair
    Participant

Hi, I am an active senior looking for a roommate for 2020 trip to Colombia. I am flexible as far as dates (Mar, Apr, May, Jun or Nov). My e-mail is rjklair33@gmail.com

I’m looking for a female roommate Splendors of Egypt 2/27-3/8 I’m a senior retired female thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.