fbpx

female roomate for october trip to Vietnam&Ankor Wat

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rhonda STIEGLITZ 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Judy

I will be in Rome 10/1 and can fly directly to Saigon to join Smartour 10/1-10/15 trip and want a relaxed roommate as I am flexible and easy going. I plan to fly home to JFK OR maybe stop in Amsterdam to visit some Dutch friends either before or after my Italian trip.

Judy

Irene Berkowitz
    Participant

Is there any possibility you would go in Nov.? I have already booked the November 5 trip. I cannot change as I have separate airfare since I am coming from Philadelphia. As a sales pitch Nov. is the beginning of their recommended best months for weather in Thailand.

Irene Berkowitz
    Participant

I am also easy going and you sound like the kind of person I prefer to travel with. I am a retired professor, but very down to earth. I am friendly and humorous and like to go with the flow and pace of the culture. Please let me know if you would like to have an email or phone dialog so that we could explore possibilities of being room mates. berkowitz23@gmail.com Thanks, Irene

Rhonda STIEGLITZ
    Participant

I’m interested also. 1-917-821-5574 Rhonda

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.