fbpx

Around World Tour November female roommate

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Yvonne Walton 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Elizabeth Griffiths

I have not booked yet but would like to go in November. I am 72 years young and pretty active. Looking for a female to share room. If interested we could communicate more. I am on Facebook.

Vikki Goings
    Participant

Hi Elizabeth, Are you still interested in the Around World Tour in November?

Rhonda STIEGLITZ
    Participant

Please call to discuss. I’m always looking for a travel companion to share the expenses n some laughs. I’ve clean considerate non-smoker very friendly. Been to 65 countries. Would love to see the rest. Retired flexible.
    I live in New York most of the time 917-821-5574. I hope you call. All Best Rhonda

barbara piert
    Participant

I am an older sr. wanting a nice long cruise around the world or similar. I am married but travel alone, live in California since 1961. Originally from the U.K. Have travelled extensively an have a 3 week hostel travel booked for this year..love hostels but also have travelled QM2 so will do it all. Hoping to share travel expenses with an active sr. I am a bleeding heart liberal…no politics tho. on trips…No upscale travel just a simple room will do…

Yvonne Walton
    Participant

I am a retired college professor. I like to travel and looking for a female living on the east coast. I live in New Jersey (southern part) near Atlantic City, NJ.
    I am in my 70’s and use a cane. I am an African American female looking for someone of a similar back ground. I’m interested in traveling from March 2-22,2020.
    Contact me at professorwalton16@gmail.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.