fbpx

Active senior looking for roommate

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Patricia Blackburn 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I would like to book either the Around the World Tour or the Australia and New Zealand one. Haven’t booked yet so flexible with dates.

Rietta Klair
    Participant

Hi, Elizabeth, I am also an “active senior” who has traveled extensively, mostly Central & South America. I’m seeking a roommate for the Colombia trip. Any dates in 2020 (Mar, Apr, May, June or Nov) are fine. Any interest?

Not sure. I wasn’t thinking of this trip.

Ralph McGovney
    Participant

I am a 78 year old gentleman that needs a roommate for the Best of China tour this Nov. SmarTours said that I had to have one for this trip because only double rooms exist. I did Machu Picchu last March. Now hopefully off to China.

Ralph McGovney
    Participant

Ralph the active 78 year old phone number is 5615784889 and e-mail dvmralph@aol.com.

Rhoda Mark
    Participant

Hi I am an active senior and would like a roommate for any trip to Europe. Very flexible dates.

Gloria Oehlman
    Participant

I’m an active senior looking for roommate for January or February 2020 Patagonian trip, and possibly other trips as well.

Marlene Karadza
    Participant

Hi Elizabeth, just now thinking of Around The World trip in June 2020. Haven’t booked. Are you still interested in Around The World? I’m active female senior who wants to avoid single supplement.

Linda Chandler
    Participant

Hi,

I am looking at Unforgettable France for October 2020. Interested?

Patricia Blackburn
    Participant

I am interested in the trip to Israel and Jordan. Looking for a roommate. Anyone interested?

Patricia Blackburn
    Participant

I am thinking Fall, 2020. Live in Philadelphia area.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.