fbpx

Reply To: SEEKING SENIOR NON-SMOKING FEMALE FOR GREECE TOUR OCTOBER 2020

Mary Atwood
Participant

Toby,
I am a 71-yer-old female, fairly active, non-smoking, experienced traveler. I live in Connecticut. I am thinking of going on the Spectacular Greece with Island Cruise trip and could possibly make October 10-20 work. I am married and have three grown children and a first grandchild due in March. My husband does not mind if I go for a short tour by myself. I did a SmarTours trip to Egypt last November and found it well organized and worthwhile. I did that one as a single and enjoyed having my own room, but the single supplements certainly increase the cost. I too enjoy photography. I made a 675 slide show of the Egypt trip. Perhaps we should meet. I could take the train to Grand Central. I am not at all familiar with NYC. I take the train in to go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art from time to time but that is about it. I grew up on a farm in Illinois, met my husband in Washington DC, where my children went to school. My husband was in the foreign service. We have lived in Yemen, Mali, Kyrgyzstan, and Zimbabwe during his career. I am a retired teacher.
Tell me more about yourself. I look forward to your reply. Mary Atwood